JJ Dillon Talks Helping The Rock When He Was Broke, Original Plans For The Undertaker & More
- Arda Ocal of the Baltimore Sun and Layfield Report spoke with former WWE VP of Talent Relations JJ Dillon on a variety of topics, including:
– Hosting the Cauliflower Alley Reunion banquet on Wednesday night
– The stresses of being VP Talent
– How The Rock reminded him at RAW a few weeks ago that JJ actually talked him out of quitting WWE in 1996 and lent him money to survive
– The original idea for Mark Calaway upon joining the WWE was to be a Viking character, but it was changed to The Undertaker.