Joey Ryan & Taz Continue To Exchange Words On Twitter
Joey Ryan and Taz continue to play up their angle on Twitter. Here is a portion of their exchange last night.
Ryan: “at least I didn’t tell them that they “sucked” like you do to people when you abuse your power on commentary.”
Taz: “when u pay me to do commentary than tell me how to conduct myself on air. Or, until u have more than 4 appearances on worldwide tv.”
Ryan: “I’m more over after 4 appearances than you are after years of it. How well do your shirts sell? I thought so.”
Taz: “oh god, your ‘over’ in 4 appearances? If that’s true YOUR WELCOME.”
Ryan: “I was over BEFORE you. Remember 87%? Or are you continuing to ignore their opinions and what they saw in me?”
Taz: “Joey, your 32 and u are begging to be ‘famous’ and your not. It’s not that big of a deal.”
Ryan: “where do you get ‘begging’ from? Did I ‘beg’ for a job like Silva or Hendrix? No, I didn’t.”
Taz: “problem is u think I’m ‘working’ or playing with u. Folks here think it also. Ask around I’m not playing games.”
Ryan: “I get what you’re doing. Did Bruce or Al put you up to using me to get Gut Check over? Funny how Gut Check needs a rub from me!”
- As of Wednesday morning, AJ Styles had not signed a new deal with TNA yet and they were still nego...
- Bob Ryder has gained more power internally with TNA recently, working something similar to a Vice ...
- Here is a preview clip for this Sunday's episode of WWE Total Divas with John Cena and Nikki Bella...
- Stephanie McMahon continues to sell her WWE stock and sold over 95,000 shares from December 2nd th...
- The final rating for Monday's WWE RAW was a 2.65 rating, down 10% from the previous week. This was...