John Cena-Ryback Feud, WWE Raw Social Media Score, CM Punk Q&A, Triple H, The Undertaker
– John Cena vs. Ryback is being advertised locally for Raw tapings in July as the dark match main event. This could be an indication that their feud will continue.
– Monday’s Raw scored 323,847 in social activity, which was the highest score and first time Raw has hit 300k since the night after WrestleMania. Raw took the #1 spot on cable TV Monday night, edging out hit shows “Teen Wolf” on MTV and “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” on VH1, plus Game 3 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals according to Trendrr.TV.
– The Chicago Tribune published a Q&A with CM Punk about his love for hockey. Punk mention having the Chicago Blackhawks logo on his trunks and boots for his match with Chris Jericho at Payback this past Sunday.
“I knew I wanted to make the gear to support my team; that was the basis of it,” Punk said. “The logo is actually a little bit of a cross between the Blackhawks logo and my logo. If you look really closely at the top of the two tomahawks, it’s a little fist with an ‘X’ on it.”
– Triple H’s theme song was played at Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Blackhawks and the Bruins last night at the beginning of the first period.
– The Undertaker’s theme song was used for the San Antonio Spurs during the NBA finals this past Sunday night.