John Cena Says WWE Stars Are Fearful Of Their Jobs, Talks WWE Product Changing & More
– Here are some highlights from Steve Austin’s recent podcast interview on his “The Steve Austin Show” with WWE Superstar John Cena:
* Cena says he feels great, turns 37 in April and still feels he can keep up with anyone who comes through the doors to wrestle for WWE.
* Cena said he wishes there was more motivational reinforcement from WWE officials. He admitted that WWE officials create a “walking on eggshells environment.”
* Cena said WWE has a locker room full of very talented guys but also a locker room full of Superstars who are fearful for their jobs. Cena said some of them are not willing to take the next step.
* Cena feels WWE is on the cusp of getting a real all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
* Cena said WWE is moving towards more action and less talk.
* Cena talked about working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.