John Cena Talks Fruity Pebbles, Bobby Eaton Legal Issues, Kelly Kelly On MTV 2, Gunn/Ryder/NXT
- John Cena discussed being on the Fruity Pebbles cereal box, writing on his Twitter, “In closing, went to grocery store yesterday, it is a true honor to be on the # fruitypebbles box. A first for @WWE + I’m proud to be a part”
– Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly appeared on MTV 2′s “Guy Code” on Tuesday where she discussed being stoned, Valentine’s Day, PMS and other issues.
– Bobby Eaton plead guilty yesterday to a 2002 DUI charge in Hollywood, Arkansas. As noted earlier, an arrest warrant had been issued for Eaton when he didn’t appear in court to answer the DUI charge in 2002. His family contacted Eaton, and he contacted the proper authorities to rectify the situation.
– Billy Gunn will be appearing at tonight’s NXT live event at the National Guard Armory in Orlando, Florida. Gunn will also be appearing at this Sunday’s NXT live event from the National Guard Armory in Brooksville, Florida.
– Zack Ryder will be appearing at this Friday’s NXT live event at Ft. Pierce Fenn Center in Ft. Pierce, Fl.