Kane Officially Pulled From MITB Ladder Match, Confirmed For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- It was confirmed on the international version of SmackDown that has already aired overseas that Kane has been pulled from Sunday’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. They did not name his replacement but we should have an update later.
- WWE taped the following to air on tonight’s WWE SmackDown:
* Daniel Bryan vs. Christian
* Jey Uso vs. Seth Rollins
* Chris Jericho vs. Curtis Axel
* Ryback vs. The Miz
* Fandango vs. Wade Barrett
* Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio
* Sheamus vs. Randy Orton
There will also be a contract signing for the WWE Divas Title Match at Money in the Bank with Kaitlyn and AJ Lee.
- TNA announced the following: TNA Wrestling Signs American War Hero Chris Melendez to Multi-Year...
- Last December, Chris Hero made his Ring of Honor return at Final Battle, coming through the crowd ...
The latest word on Sting and WWE is that they are hopeful to get a talent contract signed before Sum...
While Viacom, parent company of Spike TV, and TNA have both said they are still in negotiations, mul...
Regarding the new heel stable with Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston, people that have worked wi...