Kane Officially Pulled From MITB Ladder Match, Confirmed For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- It was confirmed on the international version of SmackDown that has already aired overseas that Kane has been pulled from Sunday’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. They did not name his replacement but we should have an update later.
- WWE taped the following to air on tonight’s WWE SmackDown:
* Daniel Bryan vs. Christian
* Jey Uso vs. Seth Rollins
* Chris Jericho vs. Curtis Axel
* Ryback vs. The Miz
* Fandango vs. Wade Barrett
* Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio
* Sheamus vs. Randy Orton
There will also be a contract signing for the WWE Divas Title Match at Money in the Bank with Kaitlyn and AJ Lee.
Regarding Roman Reigns possibly challenging Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title after N...
- PWMania.com reported in the past how there is a lawsuit out against Big Show and WWE from former W...
PWMania.com reported how WWE automatically renewed Rey Mysterio's deal for one more year due to a cl...
- There has been no mention of Zeb Colter being dropped from the storylines with Jack Swagger but it...
- Below are videos of Jimmy Wang Yang, The Blue Meanie, Road Dogg, Goldust, Byron Saxton and NXT sta...