Khloe Kardashian Raw Social Media Ambassador, Yoshi Tatsu Update, & More
- WWE has announced that Khloe Kardashian will be the Social Media Ambassador for next week’s RAW from Fresno, California, the first show after SummerSlam.
– Yoshi Tatsu wrote on Twitter that he was not injured during WWE’s live event in Shanghai, China last week. There was speculation that Tatsu injured his arm in a match.
– The dark match before Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown tapings in Austin, Texas saw Alex Riley defeat Jinder Mahal.
– Kofi Kingston vs. Heath Slater was taped Tuesday night for the first-ever WWE Saturday Morning Slam show.
– TNA announcer Mike Tenay turns 58 years old today.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)