Latest On WWE Filming Mick Foley’s Comedy Event, Recent WWE Attendance, Renee & Ryder
– As PWMania.com reported, WWE will be taping Mick Foley’s November 17th comedy show in Smithtown, NY. Right now WWE is looking to get the special aired on TV somewhere. Netflix or a DVD release are secondary ideas if they can’t get it televised.
– Zack Ryder and Renee Young will be doing a Google Hangout on Halloween.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance notes:
* October 16th in Queretaro, Mexico drew 5,000 fans
* October 17th in Guadalajara drew 3,000 fans
* October 18th in Mexico City drew 12,500 fans
* October 18th in Knoxville, TN drew 5,500 fans
* October 19th in Monterrey drew 6,000 fans
* October 19th in Louisville drew 3,200 fans
* October 20th in Tupelo, Mississippi drew 4,000 fans
* October 20th in Carbondale, IL drew 2,800 fans
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)