Latest On Plans For King Mo, Tonight’s Impact Wrestling, TNA Attendance, Abyss, Taz
- King Mo is scheduled to begin training at Ohio Valley Wrestling this week but won’t be there long as he’s going to Holland in November for MMA training. Mo was told he won’t be actually wrestling for TNA until January. TNA is looking to use Mo as a special attraction.
- Tonight’s episode of TNA Impact Wrestling will be the final show before Sunday’s Bound For Glory pay-per-view. Confirmed for tonight’s show is James Storm vs. Austin Aries, Bobby Roode vs. Jeff Hardy, Gail Kim vs. Miss Tessmacher and an appearance by King Mo.
- Spike TV will air a one-hour live pre-game show at 7pm EST before Bound For Glory on Sunday night. The show will feature at least one match, some segments and highlights from Sting’s Hall of Fame induction that takes place on Saturday.
- The Abyss character is expected to return at Bound For Glory.
- 375 fans attended the TNA live event on October 5th in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- TNA announcer Taz turns 45 years old today.
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
From TMZ.com: TNA Wrestling's flagship show "Impact Wrestling" could soon be without a home -- Sp...
Trivia 1997 – The Monday Night War continued: WCW Monday Nitro defeated WWF Monday Night Raw: ...
Check out the full schedule for Monday, day 156 of the WWE Network launch: 2:00 am ET - Clash of ...