Lesnar’s Kimura Lock, News From WWE’s Weekend Events, Merch
- WWE’s website spoke with MMA expert Rener Gracie about how Brock Lesnar’s Kimura Lock works. Gracie cited a Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira fight where Mir broke Nog’s arm with the hold. Gracie said:
“It goes to show how serious the move is. Even though you might feel the pain and you might not want to tap, you have to. Because if you don’t, you’re going to pay for it. We always say at the Gracie Academy, recovery time from that lock is six days if you tap, six months if you don’t.”
– FCW star Bo Rotunda picked up another win over Drew McIntyre at Sunday’s SmackDown live event from Charleston, South Carolina. Christian was also in action, picking up another win over Yoshi Tatsu. Christian was removed from the World Heavyweight Title match against Daniel Bryan and Sheamus, being replaced by Alberto Del Rio.
– Bray Wyatt, the former Husky Harris, lost another match to Zack Ryder at Sunday’s RAW live event in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
– Sunday’s RAW show also saw Lord Tensai win a Handicap Match over JTG and Tyson Kidd. The match began as Kidd vs. JTG in singles action but Eve Torres came out and changed things to the squash.
– Actor Dennis “Mr. Belding” Haskins was in attendance for the Chattanooga event on Sunday. He was introduced in the crowd and took a bow for the fans. Haskins is a known WWE fan and lives in the area.
– WWE’s shop website has released several WrestleMania 28 DVD and Blu-ray packages with the discs, programs, t-shirts ad lanyards.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)