Video: WWE Over The Limit 2012 PPV Pre-Show & Results
– The 2012 WWE Over the Limit pre-show opens up with Matt Striker and Josh Mathews as fans are still filing into the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina. Striker and Mathews hype tonight’s matches.
Zack Ryder vs. Kane
We go to the ring and out first comes Zack Ryder. Kane is out next and here we go. They lock up and Kane takes it to the corner. WWE’s feed cuts out and goes back to the “Up Next” graphic. It comes back and Ryder is trying to make a comeback but Kane stops him.
Kane keeps control but Ryder fights out with elbows to the head. Kane stops another Ryder comeback and knocks him to the mat. Kane comes crashing down on Ryder for another 2 count. Kane with a body scissors now. Ryder fights out with more elbows. Kane misses a big boot and gets hung on the ropes. Ryder with a neckbreaker for 2. Ryder keeps on and goes to the top but Kane stops him. Ryder goes for the Ruff Ryder but Kane counters with a sideslam for 2. Kane climbs up but Ryder hits the ropes. Ryder drops Kane in the corner and hits the Broski Boot for a 1 count. Ryder goes for the Ruff Ryder again but Kane catches him in mid-air and chokeslams him for the win.
– We get replays before Striker and Mathews go back to hyping tonight’s card. They air a promo video for John Laurinaitis vs. John Cena.
– Eve Torres is backstage with United States Champion Santino Marella and Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Santino says he has held both titles but would rather hold the US Title than the Title of Incompetence. Cody doesn’t like him disrespecting the title. Eve says she and David Otunga have came up with a resolution to their dispute. She announces a People Power Battle Royal, in honor of John Laurinaitis. The winner will decide which title shot they want later tonight. The battle royal is up next.
– We’re about 10 minutes away from the pay-per-view as Michael Cole, Booker T and Jerry Lawler are introduced to the crowd. They come out to take over on commentary.
– WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes is out next, followed by WWE United States Champion Santino Marella. The champions will be watching this one from ringside.
People Power Battle Royal: The Great Khali, The Miz, JTG, Ezekiel Jackson, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Michael McGillicutty, Yoshi Tatsu, Tyson Kidd, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Heath Slater, Darren Young, Titus O’Neil, Alex Riley, David Otunga, William Regal, Christian
Everyone does their entrances and here we go. William Regal gets the biggest pop and a chant from the crowd. It looks like we’re about to start when Christian’s music hits and out he comes as a surprise ending WWE Over the Limit Pre-Show.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)