Luna Vachon’s Death Ruled An Accidental Drug Overdose
The toxicology results are in for former WWE performer Luna Vachon.
The District Six Medical Examiner’s office in Florida found that Luna died from an accidental overdose of painkillers and anti-anxiety medication.
TMZ.com reports that the 48-year-old wrestler had oxycodone and benzodiazepine in her system when she died in her Florida home back in August.
Shortly after her death, it was reported that investigators found crushed pill residue and snorting straws at multiple locations inside Luna’s house.
Luna’s ashes were scattered last month at the late Andre The Giant’s ranch in North Carolina.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)