Maria Kanellis Speaks On WWE, Childhood, New Movie, More
Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas were joined by former WWE Diva Maria (Kanellis) on last night’s edition of “Right After Wrestling.” The following are some interview highlights:
– Talking about her many projects: “Seven Sins” CD, Producing/Starring in the Movie “Manos”, DivaMania
– How Maria spent the holidays
– Why her and the WWE parted ways
– Thoughts on Maria to TNA or back to WWE
– How do fans get a response from her on Twitter?
– Danny Elfman being a huge musical influence for her
– Will the WWE Divas division come back to prominence?
EXCERPT: “My dad was very strict. He is from a very traditional background and that means the woman does all the housework and the father makes the money. The problem was, my mom had to work in my family anyway because my father’s salary couldn’t support us, so my mom had to work and do the housework. One of the reasons I left the house was because I felt the woman shouldn’t have to do the housework. I grew up very hard headed and that definitely had influence in me getting into the wrestling world. I don’t think I could have made it in the wrestling world otherwise.”
FULL INTERVIEW: http://radio.thescore.com/episodes/maria-kanellis-jan-10-2011
RIGHT AFTER WRESTLING Radio
With Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas
Mondays, 11:05pm – midnight ET
THE SCORE on SIRIUS Radio 98
Available for download on iTUNES: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/right-after-wrestling/id379948064
- Chris Jericho revealed that he's headed to Atlanta this morning for Fozzy rehearsals. Jericho is n...
- Despite the WWE announce team teasing that John Cena may have broken Brock Lesnar's nose during th...
- Tonight's WWE Main Event and SmackDown tapings take place from the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in B...
- 10 years ago a young man by the name of Daniel Edler promoted his very first show, in his home tow...
When I first saw one of their shows a few months ago the action blew me away. But did they manage to...