Maria Kanellis Speaks On WWE, Childhood, New Movie, More
Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas were joined by former WWE Diva Maria (Kanellis) on last night’s edition of “Right After Wrestling.” The following are some interview highlights:
- Talking about her many projects: “Seven Sins” CD, Producing/Starring in the Movie “Manos”, DivaMania
- How Maria spent the holidays
- Why her and the WWE parted ways
- Thoughts on Maria to TNA or back to WWE
- How do fans get a response from her on Twitter?
- Danny Elfman being a huge musical influence for her
- Will the WWE Divas division come back to prominence?
EXCERPT: “My dad was very strict. He is from a very traditional background and that means the woman does all the housework and the father makes the money. The problem was, my mom had to work in my family anyway because my father’s salary couldn’t support us, so my mom had to work and do the housework. One of the reasons I left the house was because I felt the woman shouldn’t have to do the housework. I grew up very hard headed and that definitely had influence in me getting into the wrestling world. I don’t think I could have made it in the wrestling world otherwise.”
FULL INTERVIEW: http://radio.thescore.com/episodes/maria-kanellis-jan-10-2011
RIGHT AFTER WRESTLING Radio
With Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas
Mondays, 11:05pm – midnight ET
THE SCORE on SIRIUS Radio 98
Available for download on iTUNES: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/right-after-wrestling/id379948064
1st let me wish all of our readers a Happy Easter from myself & everyone here at PWMania.com! ...
- Roman Reigns picked up his biggest singles win yet at the final WWE live event in Riyadah, Saudi A...
Check out this photo of WWE Superstar Bray Wyatt with his wife and two daughters: ...
Check out this photo of WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio unmasked with his wife: Photos Of WWE’s Re...
Kurt Angle appeared on TSN 1290 Friday and mentioned that his contract with TNA Wrestling is up in S...