- WWE has announced that an Intercontinental Title match with The Miz vs. Wade Barrett will take place at WrestleMania 29.
– We’ve noted how WWE had discussions to set a world record for the “World’s Largest Harlem Shake” at WrestleMania 29. Word this week is that those plans are off the books.
– Monday night’s episode of WWE RAW drew 4,617,000 viewers, up from last week.
– Kaitlyn commented about AJ’s attack on Monday’s Raw, writing on Twitter, “The people you love can hurt you the most. Drinking fountains and barricades hurt like hell too. #RAW”
– WWE published a list the superstars whose career ended at WrestleMania. Some of the names mentioned are Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Goldberg.