Matt Hardy’s TNA Deal, New TNA Belt Being Made, Steiner & More
- Matt Hardy is reportedly signed to a three-year deal with TNA. It’s said that Matt is getting less money than his brother Jeff Hardy but the other details of their contracts are very similar. During Matt’s negotiations with TNA, he was pushing hard to get a spot on the creative team. While TNA refused to put that stipulation in Matt’s contract, they are open to hearing his booking ideas.
- TNA will tape more iMPACT tapings tonight from Orlando. Tonight’s spoilers will be the Against All Odds go-home show.
- TNA officials are currently having a new World Heavyweight Title belt made for Mr. Anderson.
- After working a few TNA shows on a per-night basis, Scott Steiner is believed to have signed to a new deal with the company.
- Here are some of Matt Hardy's tweets during Monday night's WWE RAW from Des Moines: Just flippe...