4th & Pain recently spoke with TNA Knockouts Champion Mick James. Here are some of the topics discussed.
* Second country album release: “I should have carried my belt at the CMT Awards and sat down on the stage.”
* The Differences Between WWE & TNA: TNA is more about the wrestling.
* One woman she would like to wrestle but never has: Sara Del Ray. The pair were supposed to square off at one point, but Mickie injured her shoulder a week earlier and was unable to compete.
* Traveling fun with TNA officials Brian and Earl Hebner: As it turns out, Earl is quite the chef and makes sandwiches for the trips.
* Her love of the Dallas Cowboys: Carriker gives her grief for the Redskins sweep of the series in RGIII’s rookie year.