Miss Tessmacher Discusses Her Critics, Which Knockouts Have Helped Her & More
- TNA did a conference call with Knockouts Champion Miss Tessmacher earlier this week to promote Sunday’s Hardcore Justice pay-per-view. Here are a few highlights:
* She credited Tara and Mickie James with helping her improve in the ring.
* She says growing up homeless has kept her grounded. She added that she’s living the dream now.
* She doesn’t feel that you can compare her WWE and TNA careers because things have been so different with the two companies.
* Regarding her critics, Brooke said she tries hard to prove every night that she’s not a fluke and is deserving.
* She started working harder when she won the tag team titles with Tara. That’s when she knew she wanted to be a full-time wrestler.
* She’s working on releasing a workout video and is interested in some acting.
* She was disappointed with going back to using just Miss Tessmacher as her name.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)