More Matches Revealed For Triple H’s New WWE DVD, Shane McMahon Resigns
- Three more matches for Triple H’s “Thy Kingdom Come” DVD and Blu-ray set that comes out later this year has been revealed. Amazon.com have already slashed prices, currently offering huge discounts on the set and eligible for free shipping. You can order the title via Amazon.com by clicking here.
* Jean-Paul Levesque vs. Ricky Steamboat, WCW Saturday Night 9/3/1994
* Last Man Standing Match for the World Title, Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, Royal Rumble 2004
* Road to WrestleMania Tournament, Ric Flair vs. Triple H, RAW 2/6/2006
– Former WWE Executive Shane McMahon has resigned as the CEO of YOU On Demand in China. This is the movie distribution company Shane has been working for for several years now. He will continue to serve as YOU On Demand’s principal executive officer and Chairman of the Board. Shane said in a press release that he is very excited about the future of YOU On Demand.