Morrison Return Update, HHH/Sin Cara, Recent WWE Attendance
– John Morrison isn’t recovering as fast as they first expected and won’t be back from injury until September or October. WWE is frustrated at this due to Morrison not being able to be at Money in the Bank, where he usually shines.
– Triple H has reportedly told Sin Cara that if he was having any problems, to come to him, and if there was anyone he wanted to work with, to also come to him. Triple H also reportedly told Cara not to listen to advice from anyone else when it comes to American wrestling but him.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on June 25th in Dallas, TX did 7,500 fans for $290,000.
* SmackDown on June 25th in Hidalgo, TX did a sellout of 7,100 fans for $256,000.
* RAW on June 26th in Houston, TX did 7,800 fans for $280,000.
* SmackDown on June 26th in Laredo, TX drew 5,600 fans for $164,000.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)