New Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules PPV; Updated Line-up
Randy Orton vs. The Big Show in an Extreme Rules match is now official for the Extreme Rules pay-per-view event.
Here is the updated card.
Last Man Standing WWE Championship Match
* WWE Champion John Cena vs. Ryback
Triple Threat World Championship Ladder Match
* World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger
Steel Cage Match
* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar
* Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
Extreme Rules Match
* Randy Orton vs. The Big Show
Extreme Rules 2013 will take place Sunday, May 19, 2013 from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. As always, PWMania.com will be providing exclusive live play-by-play coverage of the event as well as all the latest news and spoilers leading to the PPV.
WWE sent the following today: WWE® PROMOTES KEY EXECUTIVES TO LEAD FUTURE GROWTH STAMFORD, Co...
- Below is the latest post by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson on his official Twitter account, regarding t...
Below is the latest storyline interview by the WWE COO Triple H, conducted by Michael Cole. ...
The Masked Man of Grantland.com has a lengthy new article up asking if indie wrestling can survive W...
- WWE NXT star Scott Dawson says he was cleared to resume training on Tuesday. He tweeted: Cleare...