New Match Announced For WWE Hell in a Cell PPV – Updated Card
The official WWE website announced a Unified Divas Championship Match between Natalya and belt holder Michelle McCool following last night’s episode of SmackDown.
Below is the updated card for tomorrow night’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view:
Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus
Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker)
John Cena vs. Wade Barrett
If Cena loses, he must join Nexus. If Barrett loses, Nexus must break up.
Triple Threat Submissions Count Anywhere Match for the United States Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison
Unified Divas Championship Match
Michelle McCool (c) vs. Natalya
- It appears Matt Hardy will be returning to Ring of Honor on December 14th, for their Final Battle ...
- WWE has announced Slammy Award nominees for the Extreme Moment of the Year, which will be presente...
- WWE will be announcing WrestleMania 2015 this coming Tuesday from the Santa Clara Convention Cente...
- The Wyatt Family has been added to the December 9th WWE NXT tapings from Full Sail University. The...
- Ryback and Curtis Axel spoke to Tom Philips on WWE.com after their non-title win over Goldust and ...