New TNA Bound For Glory Series Leader, Jesse Sorensen’s Return
- Samoa Joe became the leader in TNA’s Bound For Glory Series by defeating Kurt Angle at Destination X. Here’s the updated listing:
1. Samoa Joe – 37 points
2. James Storm – 36 points
3. Jeff Hardy – 21 points
4. Kurt Angle – 20 points
5. Magnus – 14 points
6. Mr. Anderson – 9 points
7. The Pope – 7 points
7. Rob Van Dam – 7 points
8. Daniels – 5 points
9. Bully Ray – 0 points
9. Robbie E. – 0 points
9. AJ Styles – 0 points
- Jesse Sorensen returned to TNA at last night’s Destination X pay-per-view for an in-ring promo while his girlfriend and mother watched from the crowd. Sorensen had his neck broken one year ago but declared that at Destination X 2013, he would return to action and be the X Division Champion.
Zema Ion, who was in the 2011 match where Sorensen broke his neck, later dedicated his X Division Title win to Sorensen and bragged about breaking his neck. Sorensen wrote on Twitter:
“Thank you to Everyone @IMPACTWRESTLING & to all the fans! Tonight was the greatest feeling ever to be back home in TNA. #TexasTough”
You may also be interested in...
The official YouTube account of WWE has released a video ranking the top ten "most ridiculous" intro...
- After being profiled this week by the official WWE website, Jacqueline posted some fan messages on...
- WWE released their Key Performance Indicators for the second quarter of 2013. Their report indi...
Will Dean Ambrose be the greatest WWE US Champion of all-time? It might be too early to ask that que...
- Vince McMahon took to his rarely-used Twitter account to joke about Miguel's "leg drop" at the Bil...