New TNA Bound For Glory Series Leader, Jesse Sorensen’s Return
- Samoa Joe became the leader in TNA’s Bound For Glory Series by defeating Kurt Angle at Destination X. Here’s the updated listing:
1. Samoa Joe – 37 points
2. James Storm – 36 points
3. Jeff Hardy – 21 points
4. Kurt Angle – 20 points
5. Magnus – 14 points
6. Mr. Anderson – 9 points
7. The Pope – 7 points
7. Rob Van Dam – 7 points
8. Daniels – 5 points
9. Bully Ray – 0 points
9. Robbie E. – 0 points
9. AJ Styles – 0 points
- Jesse Sorensen returned to TNA at last night’s Destination X pay-per-view for an in-ring promo while his girlfriend and mother watched from the crowd. Sorensen had his neck broken one year ago but declared that at Destination X 2013, he would return to action and be the X Division Champion.
Zema Ion, who was in the 2011 match where Sorensen broke his neck, later dedicated his X Division Title win to Sorensen and bragged about breaking his neck. Sorensen wrote on Twitter:
“Thank you to Everyone @IMPACTWRESTLING & to all the fans! Tonight was the greatest feeling ever to be back home in TNA. #TexasTough”
- It's interesting that WWE is handing out the "Cesaro section" signs to fans in the crowd even thou...
- Regarding Cesaro and Paul Heyman not coming out to theme music, that's the plan for now but only s...
- Even though she was dumped by Fandango, the current plan is for Summer Rae to return as a singles ...
- Vickie Guerrero isn't gone from WWE after all. After people in WWE confirmed a report of her depar...
- As noted, Bo Dallas defeated a local talent before Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Nashville. T...