New TNA Bound For Glory Series Leader, Jesse Sorensen’s Return
- Samoa Joe became the leader in TNA’s Bound For Glory Series by defeating Kurt Angle at Destination X. Here’s the updated listing:
1. Samoa Joe – 37 points
2. James Storm – 36 points
3. Jeff Hardy – 21 points
4. Kurt Angle – 20 points
5. Magnus – 14 points
6. Mr. Anderson – 9 points
7. The Pope – 7 points
7. Rob Van Dam – 7 points
8. Daniels – 5 points
9. Bully Ray – 0 points
9. Robbie E. – 0 points
9. AJ Styles – 0 points
- Jesse Sorensen returned to TNA at last night’s Destination X pay-per-view for an in-ring promo while his girlfriend and mother watched from the crowd. Sorensen had his neck broken one year ago but declared that at Destination X 2013, he would return to action and be the X Division Champion.
Zema Ion, who was in the 2011 match where Sorensen broke his neck, later dedicated his X Division Title win to Sorensen and bragged about breaking his neck. Sorensen wrote on Twitter:
“Thank you to Everyone @IMPACTWRESTLING & to all the fans! Tonight was the greatest feeling ever to be back home in TNA. #TexasTough”
- Vince McMahon is now scheduled to be back on WWE TV right after WrestleMania XXX is over. This sho...
- Three names listed internally for potential Batista opponents at SummerSlam had been Daniel Bryan,...
- WWE announced on Friday night's SmackDown that The Undertaker will be on Monday's RAW from Memphis...
Power 97 DJ Cam Carson out of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada was kicked out of Friday night's WWE live e...
In his latest blog on JRsBarBQ.com, WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross made some interesting comments about ...