– Around 250 fans plus TNA wrestlers and staff were in attendance for the Hall of Fame ceremony Saturday night in San Diego.
– TNA President Dixie Carter did not attend the ceremony. The decision was made for her not to attend because of the current direction of her TV character.
– Karen and Jeff Jarrett were in attendance and sitting at the same table with Kurt Angle’s wife and family. Sting was also in attendance.
– Fans in attendance noted that Angle’s speech went between 2 minutes and 5 minutes. We know that others, including Magnus, spoke before Angle.
– Here are two photos from the ceremony:
– Below is the video that was shown at Saturday night’s TNA Hall of Fame induction ceremony for Kurt Angle: