News & *Spoilers* For Tonight’s TNA Slammiversary PPV
– TNA could go either way with the Sting vs. Bobby Roode winner although most expect Roode to retain. If Sting wins the title, it’s likely short-term as TNA has plans for James Storm to return and hold the title later this year.
– James Storm tweeted today that he has made a decision. Obviously, he’ll be returning to TNA shortly to further the current storyline angle.
– As of last word, Jeff Hardy was expected to win the three-way featuring him, Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam. That would then set up Hardy vs. Roode or Sting for the title on iMPACT!.
– Numerous people in TNA are excited about the Austin Aries vs. Samoa Joe match. These two have the opportunity to tear the house down if given a good amount of time. This match is expected to go on early.
– As of last word, there were over 5,000 tickets sold for tonight’s Slammiversary pay-per-view. That does not include the walk-up. This is well above any TNA show outside of the U.K. We do know that the entire floor and lower tier are sold out. The arena is set up to hold about 6,000 fans.
– Christian is NOT the mystery opponent for Crimson. Christian will not be wrestling on the show.
(Source: Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer)