– Matt Sydal (a/k/a Evan Bourne) was seen hanging around backstage yesterday by several fans and even signed some autographs. Sydal is expected to rejoin Ring of Honor where he is a former ROH World Tag Team Champion once his 90 day no compete clause expires.
– Former ROH and ECW World Chanpion Jerry Lynn was also backstage at last nights show. It was Lynn’s first show since he retired from wrestling last year and he had a new look, having cut off his signature long hair which he had since the 1980’s. Lynn was said to be giving pointers to a lot of the wrestlers acting as sort of a road agent.
– ROH had plans to have a lighting truss above the ring but the building engineer said it was too old to be done, but there are plans to have one at future shows.
– Fans were lining up hours before the show actually began. The early attendance figure is that the show was sold-out, much like the January TV taping in the same arena, but because they used the second bleacher they were able to fit another couple hundred people in, so approximately 1,400 were in attendance for a sold-out show.
– ROH announced it would be returning to Nashville on 1/5/2015, which means Nashville has once again gotten ROH’s first TV taping of the year for a second year in a row.