The following is from ImpactWrestling.com:
THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF PRO WRESTLING – TNA IMPACT WRESTLING LIVE ON SPIKE TV | NEW TIME SLOT OF 8:00p.m./ET FOR LIVE ACTION AND MUCH MORE
Preview Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE on SpikeTV at 8/7c
– IMPACT will feature the aftermath of the “Slammiversary” Pay-Per-View event! Who was victorious at TNA’s 10 year anniversary event? Tune in and find out!
– General Manager Hulk Hogan has ordered that there will be a World Heavyweight Title match on the broadcast! Still the World Champion after Slammiversary, Bobby Roode will defend the gold this Thursday against the new #1 contender, Mr. Anderson!
– Hulk Hogan also announced via his Twitter @HulkHogan that on Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV LIVE at 8/7, the daredevil “Ultimate X Match” will start the broadcast! The high-flying bout will feature X Division Champion Austin Aries defending the title against Zema Ion and Ultimate X Match veteran Chris Sabin! With the annual “Destination X” event on Sunday, July 8, fans will get an early preview of the Pay-Per-View that spotlights the X Division athletes.
-Last week Dixie Carter’s husband, Serg, punched AJ Styles. What will the fallout from that be this week on Impact?
– The annual “Bound For Glory Series” will kick off on Thursday night! Which 12 competitors will be selected for a chance to earn a World Title shot at Bound For Glory in October? The BFG Series starts on Thursday on SpikeTV with a Gauntlet Match! Also, the wrestlers in the BFG Series will be revealed LIVE on the show during the Gauntlet match!
– Plus, the road to the July 8 “Destination X” event begins
All this and much more on Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING announced that the highly-rated weekly series will be making changes to its programming to include a hybrid of reality and explosive action each Thursday, live on SPIKE TV at 8:00pm/ ET. The reality elements and production technique represent the most significant evolution in this genre in more than 15 years.
This announcement is a key component in the continued growth of the TNA IMPACT WRESTLING brand that is bringing game-changing programming to the world of professional wrestling. Cameras will be everywhere. Meetings will be shot in real time and unscripted as we capture moments; not produced segments. Access to conversations and vantage points that have never been seen before, such as production meetings, talent evaluations and post match critiques, will be revealed. Combined with an emphasis on story structure, long term character and story development, these changes will help IMPACT WRESTLING pioneer the next generation of wrestling entertainment programming.
Going live allows IMPACT WRESTLING a deeper connection with our audience via social media. IMPACT WRESTLING will be the most socially interactive television program in the history of professional wrestling. Viewers will have a variety of unique opportunities to participate and influence certain elements of the program through various social media platforms. Also, backstage will take center stage, as fans will have access to live interviews being conducted featured on www.impactwrestling.com.