Paul Heyman At Night Of Champions?, Dr. Phill Contacts Sunny, Antonio Cesaro, Alberto Del Rio
- WWE is teasing that Paul Heyman will be in WWE Champion CM Punk’s corner as he defends against John Cena at Sunday’s Night of Champions pay-per-view.
- After being arrested three times in one week, WWE Hall of Famer Sunny says Dr. Phil has contacted her about coming on his show for an intervention. She wrote on Facebook:
“the Dr. Phill show contacted me today to go on and tell my story…hmmmm decisions, decisions.”
- WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro went on Twitter to cut a promo on Night of Champions:
“Of course @KiddWWE and @BrodusClay had to team up to stand a chance against YOUR #USChampion #SmackDown. Can’t wait for #NightOfChampions to teach the winner of the pre show battleroyal a lesson. Don’t mess with the #USChampion”
- Alberto Del Rio will be appearing at a WWE NXT live event from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in October. No word yet on the exact date but we will keep you updated.
- Ring of Honor has revealed the card for their second crossover show with New Japan Pro Wrestling, ...
- Ring of Honor has revealed the card for their first of two crossover shows with New Japan Pro Wres...
WWE Superstar Batista tweeted the following today: Ive always considered myself a WWE fan first a...