Press Release: WWE ’13 Arrives At Retail Outlets Throughout North America
WWE issued the following press release Tuesday:
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. : “Live the Revolution” – WWE® ’13 Arrives at Retail Outlets Throughout North America
Flagship WWE Videogame Franchise Turns Up the “Attitude” with Latest Release, Delivering the Most Authentic, Robust and Captivating Experience to Date
Five months ago today, the gauntlet was thrown down to set a higher standard, convey a new attitude and ultimately ignite a revolution among the WWE Universe. With WWE Superstar CM Punk® as the movement’s fearless leader, voices were heard, and now, the revolution is finally upon us. THQ Inc. (NASDAQ: THQI) today announced WWE® ’13, the next installment in the flagship WWE videogame franchise, is now available at North American retailers for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and the Wii? system from Nintendo. Featuring a brand new “Attitude Era” single-player campaign, the largest roster in franchise history and key improvements to gameplay mechanics, audio and visual presentation, online performance and more, WWE ’13 is available now for the suggested retail prices of $59.99 USD (Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 system) and $49.99 USD (Wii).
“WWE ’13 delivers an unparalleled experience unlike any to date in the franchise through its diverse, extensive feature set and relentless pursuit of authenticity,” said Sean Ratcliffe, Vice President, Global Brand Management, THQ. “The incredible offerings in ‘Attitude Era’ Mode, traditional match play and the franchise’s unrivaled Creation Suite, combined with the largest roster ever delivered in a WWE videogame, are certain to have significant appeal to a wide array of consumers.”
WWE ’13 has already received high praise globally for its offerings, including the following accolades:
- “‘Attitude Era’ is the best story mode I’ve ever played in a wrestling game.” – Game Informer, 9 out of 10
- “The best of WWE, a great back to basics in every sense.” – MTV Joystickeros, 9 out of 10
- “The best WWE game ever” – 9lives.be, 87%
- “The undisputed champion of current-gen wrestling games” – GamesMaster, 87%
- “‘Gameplay is addictive” – IGN.com, 8.4 out of 10
- “Best wrestling game of this generation” – Jeux Video Magazine
As PWMania.com reported, Batista was involved in an incident at ringside with local radio DJ Cam Car...
Former WWE star Bobby Lashley made his return to TNA at tonight's Lockdown pay-per-view from Miami. ...
TNA Lockdown Results - March 9, 2014 - The 2014 TNA Lockdown pay-per-view kicks off with footage ...
- As noted, Ethan Carter III said he would still be wrestling at Lockdown tonight after Kurt Angle w...
- Chris Jericho continues to draw strong crowds at conventions this year. Over 1,200 fans turned out...