Press Release: WWE Announce New Partnership With Shazam
WWE issued the following:
Shazam and WWE Make “RAW” Interactive
Viewers can use the Shazam App to unlock exclusive content beginning on Monday July 23
New York, NY – July 19, 2012 - Shazam®, the world’s leading media engagement company, today announced that it has partnered with WWE® to make Raw even more interactive. Starting with the 1,000th episode of its flagship program on Monday, July 23, people can tune in to USA Network at 8/7C and tag “Raw 1000” to access exclusive video footage of 10 of their favorite WWE Superstars, purchase the Superstars’ entrance themes and get tickets to WWE live events.
Viewers who have Shazam installed on their smartphones or tablets will be able to use the app to access exciting content such as:
- Exclusive video of WWE Superstars, including John Cena®, Sheamus®, Big Show®, Brodus Clay®, Zack Ryder®, Chris Jericho®, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio®, and Divas Kelly Kelly and Eve
- Links to purchase the Superstars’ entrance theme songs
- Easy access to purchase WWE gear
- A link to purchase WWE tickets
Because the tag lives on in people’s tag lists, they can interact with them anytime, wherever they are, whatever they’re doing.
- Ring of Honor has began revealing the names ahead of their Global Wars and War of the Worlds shows...
While Hulk Hogan will be making a WrestleMania XXX announcement on tonight's RAW, WWE is teasing tha...
- The Ultimate Warrior announced on Twitter that Linda McMahon will be inducting him into the WWE Ha...
- As noted, Hornswoggle will be attending the premiere of Muppets Most Wanted in Hollywood tonight a...
According to a new investor presentation on WWE's corporate website, here are WWE's key milestones o...