Press Release: WWE Announce New Partnership With Shazam
WWE issued the following:
Shazam and WWE Make “RAW” Interactive
Viewers can use the Shazam App to unlock exclusive content beginning on Monday July 23
New York, NY – July 19, 2012 - Shazam®, the world’s leading media engagement company, today announced that it has partnered with WWE® to make Raw even more interactive. Starting with the 1,000th episode of its flagship program on Monday, July 23, people can tune in to USA Network at 8/7C and tag “Raw 1000” to access exclusive video footage of 10 of their favorite WWE Superstars, purchase the Superstars’ entrance themes and get tickets to WWE live events.
Viewers who have Shazam installed on their smartphones or tablets will be able to use the app to access exciting content such as:
- Exclusive video of WWE Superstars, including John Cena®, Sheamus®, Big Show®, Brodus Clay®, Zack Ryder®, Chris Jericho®, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio®, and Divas Kelly Kelly and Eve
- Links to purchase the Superstars’ entrance theme songs
- Easy access to purchase WWE gear
- A link to purchase WWE tickets
Because the tag lives on in people’s tag lists, they can interact with them anytime, wherever they are, whatever they’re doing.
- The WWE NXT Twitter page is hyping an announcement from #1 contender Tyler Breeze on tonight's epi...
- Despite what Vince Russo wrote on Twitter yesterday about leaving TNA, word from within TNA is tha...
As PWMania.com reported, WWE announced 700,000 subscribers for the WWE Network this morning, barely ...
- Jeff Hardy recently spoke with Alternative Nation to promote TNA Destination X on Spike TV tonight...
- Vince McMahon and other senior members of WWE management hosted an earnings call from WWE headquar...