Press Release: WWE Announce New Partnership With Shazam
WWE issued the following:
Shazam and WWE Make “RAW” Interactive
Viewers can use the Shazam App to unlock exclusive content beginning on Monday July 23
New York, NY – July 19, 2012 - Shazam®, the world’s leading media engagement company, today announced that it has partnered with WWE® to make Raw even more interactive. Starting with the 1,000th episode of its flagship program on Monday, July 23, people can tune in to USA Network at 8/7C and tag “Raw 1000” to access exclusive video footage of 10 of their favorite WWE Superstars, purchase the Superstars’ entrance themes and get tickets to WWE live events.
Viewers who have Shazam installed on their smartphones or tablets will be able to use the app to access exciting content such as:
- Exclusive video of WWE Superstars, including John Cena®, Sheamus®, Big Show®, Brodus Clay®, Zack Ryder®, Chris Jericho®, The Miz, Alberto Del Rio®, and Divas Kelly Kelly and Eve
- Links to purchase the Superstars’ entrance theme songs
- Easy access to purchase WWE gear
- A link to purchase WWE tickets
Because the tag lives on in people’s tag lists, they can interact with them anytime, wherever they are, whatever they’re doing.
Trivia 2000 – The Monday Night War continued: WWF Monday Night Raw defeated WCW Monday Nitro: ...
- WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart takes the challenge in this video: - Below is video of WWE Supe...
Stairway To Janice: Abyss vs Bram They start brawling right off the bell and within the first min...
Watch several video highlights from TNA Hardcore Justice. ...
David Shoemaker, author of The Squared Circle: Life, Death and Professional Wrestling, noted on his ...