Pressure On The Rock & John Cena, Ryder-UK, WWE To Brazil, ECW
- Zack Ryder mentioned on Twitter that he’s headed to the UK today to do promotional work for WWE.
– The security guards on RAW last night that escorted John Laurinaitis and David Otunga out of the building were independent wrestlers Mark Shurman, Max Bauer, Matt Taven and Andy McKenzie. They train at Boston’s New England Pro Wrestling Academy.
– WWE is heading to Brazil in May with the following live events:
May 23rd: Sao Paulo, Brazil (Ibirapuera Gymnasium)
May 24t: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil (Maracanazinho Gymnasium)
– According to Joey Styles, the upcoming ECW DVD that is set to be released this summer will NOT feature any content from WWE’s revived version of ECW. Styles Tweeted:
“I’m being asked by many if WWECW will be included on this Summer’s new ECW home video release. The answer is OH MY GOD NO! Original ECW only”
– Jim Ross tweeted the following message about the tremendous amount of pressure put on the shoulders of The Rock and John Cena if they are indeed the last match to go on at WrestleMania:
“Think of the pressure @JohnCena & @TheRock must feel if they are, obviously, called upon to follow everything at WM28 especially HIAC.”