Preview For Next Week’s Impact Wrestling – World Heavyweight Title Match, Briefcases, More
- Here’s the preview for next week’s Final Resolution edition of TNA’s Impact Wrestling:
Next Thursday, December 19, TNA Wrestling presents the annual “Final Resolution” event FREE on SpikeTV at 9/8c, featuring the FINALS of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament!
- Thursday’s huge event will feature the FINALS of the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament, as “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy battles Magnus to crown a new champion! Who will emerge from Final Resolution as the new World Champion? Will Hardy reclaim the gold to become a multi-time World Heavyweight Champion? Will Magnus become the first British World Heavyweight Champion? A NEW CHAMPION will be crowned on Thursday night!
- Plus, the “Feast Or Fired” briefcases will be revealed on Thursday at Final Resolution! Which lucky superstars will earn World Title shots – and which UNLUCKY superstar will be FIRED from TNA? The following superstar claimed the briefcases in the Feast or Fired match – their contents will be revealed at Final Resolution:
Ethan Carter III
DJ Zema Ion
- Also this Thursday at Final Resolution on SpikeTV, the war between Kurt Angle and Bobby Roode continues in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match!
- Final Resolution will also feature the Knockouts in action, with Gail Kim and Lei’D Tapa battling the team of ODB and the returning Madison Rayne!
All this and much more on Thursday’s special “Final Resolution” edition of IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 9/8c!
CM Punk resurfaced in the trailer for the new season of Maron that starts on Thursday, May 8, 2014 a...
- Below is the full schedule for Monday, day 57 of the WWE Network launch: 12am EST - WrestleMani...
- 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Jake "The Snake" Roberts tweeted the following update on his health today: ...
Trivia 1973 – Giant Baba wins the AJPW Champion’s Carnival, defeating Mark Lewin in the final...
WWE Superstar Batista appears to be taking some time off following Extreme Rules as he is currently ...