TNA released the following previewing next Thursday’s episode of Impact Wrestling from Wembley Arena in London, England. On the show, Hulk Hogan will determine the No. 1 contender to Jeff Hardy’s World Heavyweight Championship. Plus, both the Knockouts Championship and X Division Championship will be defended.
Preview Thursday’s IMPACT: Two World Title Matches, Hulk Hogan’s Decision and more
Preview Thursday’s IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV from Wembley Arena in London! If you can’t watch the action on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR!
– Who is the #1 contender that will face Jeff Hardy at Lockdown for the World Heavyweight Championship? IMPACT General Manager Hulk Hogan was ready to make his decision this past week – but he never got the chance due to The Aces and 8s! Now, Hogan has vowed to finally declare the top contender on this Thursday’s broadcast! The question is, who will Hogan select to get a shot at the gold? Don’t miss Hulk’s decision!
– Who will Sting select to be on Team TNA to face the Aces and 8s in the “Lethal Lockdown” match at the Lockdown event on March 10? The Aces and 8s made the challenge this past week – and Sting accepted! Will Sting begin assembling Team TNA on Thursday night’s broadcast? Tune in and find out!
Thursday’s IMPACT will also feature TWO championship matches:
– The Knockouts Championship will be on the line as Tara defends the gold in a four-way match vs. Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky vs. Miss Tessmacher
– The X Division Championship will also be defended on IMPACT as Rob Van Dam battles Kenny King
– Plus, the winner of the British Boot Camp competition – Rockstar Spud – will face Robbie E on IMPACT
All this and much more on Thursday’s IMPACT on SpikeTV at 8/7 as the road to the March 10 “Lockdown” event continues!