Thanks to Nate Stein for sending this in:
Pro Wrestling Cancer Benefit – June 1 in Philadelphia, PA
Combat Zone Wrestling returns to action on Friday, June 1 at the Vogt Recreation Center, 6700 Cottage ST in Philadelphia, PA with a 7 pm bell time – all in benefit for the Fox Chase Cancer Center!
Suggested donation of $10 to benefit the Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Featuring action from:
* Before heading to CZW’s TOD Tournament on June 23 in Delaware, Breakout talent Matt Tremont and international star Rory Mondo vs. the debuting South Side Terminators (Havoc & AC Anderson)
* High flying sensation Latin Dragon takes on The Gulak Campaign for a Better CZW’s Alexander James
* A fan can win $100 if they can bodyslam Mr. Tofiga!
* Also featuring International stars including CZW owner DJ Hyde, Mia Yim, Kimber Lee, Greg Excellent, Drew Gulak, as well as CZW stars 4Loko’s Alex Colon, Joe Gacy, Shane Strickland, Ryan Slater, and more
For media requests, vendor space and sponsorship opportunities e-mail DJHyde@CZWrestling.com.
More information and tickets are available at http://CZWrestling.com. Combat Zone Wrestling, “Like Nothing Else!”
Show you support for CZW at our Wired TV Taping Facebook Fanpage!
International professional wrestling organization Combat Zone Wrestling is in its fourteenth year of operation. Homebased out of Philadelphia, CZW travels world wide and has upcoming events:
* June 9 – Great Miami Event Center, 327 S. Second ST, Hamilton, OH
* June 23 – Ultraviolent Underground, Ebenezer Church RD, Townsend, DE
* July 27 to 30 – Korakuen Hall, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
CZW’s Wrestling Academy operates out of 2 Ritner ST in Philadelphia, PA. On Thursday, May 31, former WWE legend Val Venis will be on-hand to provide a special clinic. For more information, visit http://CZWrestling.com or sign up with DJHyde@CZWrestling.com.