- R-Truth was allowed into Canada for WWE’s live events this past week. In the past, Truth hasn’t been allowed into the country because of his criminal record.
– Jimmy Hart opened WWE’s live event in Sioux City, Iowa this weekend and was interrupted by Jack Swagger, which led to Swagger vs. Chris Masters, with Masters picking up the win.
– Ted DiBiase Sr. hosted the WWE live event in Madison, Wisconsin this weekend and held a “Million Dollar Challenge” with four fans, which ended up being a dance contest, where one fan got to go meet WWE stars backstage.
– Jinder Mahal was on the road with WWE’s SmackDown brand this past weekend. He competed in a battle royal at the Madison show and later defeated Trent Baretta in singles action, with a little help from his new partner The Great Khali.
– For the week ending May 15th, 2011, WWE’s WrestleMania 27 DVD was the 9th ranked title on Rentrak’s Top 10 Selling DVD survey.