Randy Orton Comments On Suspension & Return, WWE Attendance
– Early this morning, Randy Orton finally commented on Twitter and said that his suspension ends in 50 days, which would put him back Friday, July 27th, two days before the reported July 29th. A fan asked Orton if he will be returning as a heel because of the suspension. Orton said “we can only pray.”
If Orton does return on July 27th, that would mean his suspension began May 25th, which was the night he appeared on RAW and laid The Miz out with a RKO. Orton was not used at the SmackDown tapings that week and his suspension was announced the next day, Wednesday.
Finally, a fan asked Orton why he was suspended. Orton replied:
“When I’m able to tell you, I will. Until then, don’t believe everything you read!”
Major WWE Storyline Revealed for Summer, WWE Gimmick Being Brought Back, Big FCW Debuts on RAW + Must See Layla Bikini Pix!
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on June 1st in Alexandria, Louisiana drew 5,300 fans for $150,000
* RAW on June 2nd in Mobile, Alabama drew 3,500 fans for $120,000
* SmackDown on June 2nd in Augusta, Georgia drew 4,500 fans for $120,000
* RAW on June 3rd in Birmingham, Alabama drew 5,500 fans for $140,000
* SmackDown on June 3rd in Savannah, Georgia drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)