Randy Orton Comments On Suspension & Return, WWE Attendance
- Early this morning, Randy Orton finally commented on Twitter and said that his suspension ends in 50 days, which would put him back Friday, July 27th, two days before the reported July 29th. A fan asked Orton if he will be returning as a heel because of the suspension. Orton said “we can only pray.”
If Orton does return on July 27th, that would mean his suspension began May 25th, which was the night he appeared on RAW and laid The Miz out with a RKO. Orton was not used at the SmackDown tapings that week and his suspension was announced the next day, Wednesday.
Finally, a fan asked Orton why he was suspended. Orton replied:
“When I’m able to tell you, I will. Until then, don’t believe everything you read!”
Major WWE Storyline Revealed for Summer, WWE Gimmick Being Brought Back, Big FCW Debuts on RAW + Must See Layla Bikini Pix!
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on June 1st in Alexandria, Louisiana drew 5,300 fans for $150,000
* RAW on June 2nd in Mobile, Alabama drew 3,500 fans for $120,000
* SmackDown on June 2nd in Augusta, Georgia drew 4,500 fans for $120,000
* RAW on June 3rd in Birmingham, Alabama drew 5,500 fans for $140,000
* SmackDown on June 3rd in Savannah, Georgia drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Trivia 2001 - ECW officially cancels the March 11th "Living Dangerously" Pay-per-view, which com...
On the February 24the edition of RAW, WWE ran an injury angle for John Cena with him being stretcher...
The Usos make history on Raw by finally realizing their dream of becoming WWE Tag Team Champions. ...
Check out the full content listing for WWE's "The Best of RAW – After The Show" DVD and Blu-ray th...
- WWE's website features a new article up asking fans who was their favorite tag team partner for Bi...