Orton & Mysterio In Elimination Chamber Match, Mark Henry Returns, Jack Swagger, Superstars
– Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio are two of the six participants that will take part in the six-man Elimination Chamber match at this month’s pay-per-view to determine the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 29. WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 will take place Sunday, February 17, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
– Jack Swagger’s ankle lock finisher is now called the Patriot Act following the repacking of his character.
– Mark Henry made his return to WWE television on Monday’s Raw from Atlanta. Henry laid out Daniel Bryan at ringside before beating up Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara in the ring. Henry has been off WWE television since April 2012 after having surgery.
– Matches taped Monday in Atlanta, Georgia for WWE Superstars were:
* Zack Ryder vs. Heath Slater
* Justin Gabriel vs. Damien Sandow