Reported Scripted Times Set For WWE WrestleMania 29 Matches & Segments
Here are scripted times for the WrestleMania 29 matches, not counting entrances, according to F4Wonline.com:
* Chris Jericho vs. Fandango has been given 10 minutes
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston has been given 12 to 15 minutes
* Ryback vs. Mark Henry has been given 12 minutes
* The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus has been given 15 minutes
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker has been given 20 minutes
* Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio has been given 15 minutes
* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar has been given 20 to 30 minutes
* The Rock vs. John Cena has been given 25 to 30 minutes
* A Diddy musical performance has been given 8 minutes
* The WWE Hall of Famers coming out to wave to fans has been given 7 minutes
* The show opener and National Anthem has been given 7 minutes
* Other assorted segments throughout the show have been given 10 minutes
Trivia 1981 – Giant Baba wins the AJPW Champion’s Carnival, defeating Bruiser Brody in th...
Below is the full schedule for Wednesday, day 59 of the WWE Network launch: 12am EST - WrestleMan...
- WWE has announced that Stephanie McMahon will be on Monday's RAW to issue an apology to Daniel Bry...
- The dark match in between Tuesday's Main Event and the SmackDown tapings saw Sami Zayn defeat Heat...
Watch several video highlights from this week's episode of WWE Main Event. ...