Reported Scripted Times Set For WWE WrestleMania 29 Matches & Segments
Here are scripted times for the WrestleMania 29 matches, not counting entrances, according to F4Wonline.com:
* Chris Jericho vs. Fandango has been given 10 minutes
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston has been given 12 to 15 minutes
* Ryback vs. Mark Henry has been given 12 minutes
* The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus has been given 15 minutes
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker has been given 20 minutes
* Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio has been given 15 minutes
* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar has been given 20 to 30 minutes
* The Rock vs. John Cena has been given 25 to 30 minutes
* A Diddy musical performance has been given 8 minutes
* The WWE Hall of Famers coming out to wave to fans has been given 7 minutes
* The show opener and National Anthem has been given 7 minutes
* Other assorted segments throughout the show have been given 10 minutes
- On New Year's Eve, WWE will release a DVD highlighting the year's best in pay-per-view matches, WW...
Stuart Tomlinson, an English former football (soccer) goalkeeper, is the latest former professional ...
Greetings to all… It’s David Davis with my weekly blog: Death of Wrestling. For all of those who...
WWE.com now has voting open for these web-exclusive Slammy Awards that will be announced on Monday: ...
- Sheamus says a Slammy Award for Comeback of the Year should be created just for Goldust. He tweete...