Reported Scripted Times Set For WWE WrestleMania 29 Matches & Segments
Here are scripted times for the WrestleMania 29 matches, not counting entrances, according to F4Wonline.com:
* Chris Jericho vs. Fandango has been given 10 minutes
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston has been given 12 to 15 minutes
* Ryback vs. Mark Henry has been given 12 minutes
* The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus has been given 15 minutes
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker has been given 20 minutes
* Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio has been given 15 minutes
* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar has been given 20 to 30 minutes
* The Rock vs. John Cena has been given 25 to 30 minutes
* A Diddy musical performance has been given 8 minutes
* The WWE Hall of Famers coming out to wave to fans has been given 7 minutes
* The show opener and National Anthem has been given 7 minutes
* Other assorted segments throughout the show have been given 10 minutes
On the February 24the edition of RAW, WWE ran an injury angle for John Cena with him being stretcher...
The Usos make history on Raw by finally realizing their dream of becoming WWE Tag Team Champions. ...
Check out the full content listing for WWE's "The Best of RAW – After The Show" DVD and Blu-ray th...
- WWE's website features a new article up asking fans who was their favorite tag team partner for Bi...
Jake, Scott and DDP all descend upon New Orleans for an Epic weekend. ...