Reported Scripted Times Set For WWE WrestleMania 29 Matches & Segments
Here are scripted times for the WrestleMania 29 matches, not counting entrances, according to F4Wonline.com:
* Chris Jericho vs. Fandango has been given 10 minutes
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston has been given 12 to 15 minutes
* Ryback vs. Mark Henry has been given 12 minutes
* The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus has been given 15 minutes
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker has been given 20 minutes
* Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio has been given 15 minutes
* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar has been given 20 to 30 minutes
* The Rock vs. John Cena has been given 25 to 30 minutes
* A Diddy musical performance has been given 8 minutes
* The WWE Hall of Famers coming out to wave to fans has been given 7 minutes
* The show opener and National Anthem has been given 7 minutes
* Other assorted segments throughout the show have been given 10 minutes
Check out the updated announced card for WWE NXT Takeover 2 on September 11th: Fatal 4 Way for th...
PWMania.com reported earlier that Daniel Bryan is no longer being advertised for WWE's European tour...
- Sinn Bodhi tweeted the following update on Jake Roberts last night from a hospital in Las Vegas: ...
- PWMania.com reported before that Dean Ambrose could return at WWE Night of Champions as filming fo...
- Check out this video of William Regal talking about his role as WWE NXT General Manager and Takeov...