Reported Scripted Times Set For WWE WrestleMania 29 Matches & Segments
Here are scripted times for the WrestleMania 29 matches, not counting entrances, according to F4Wonline.com:
* Chris Jericho vs. Fandango has been given 10 minutes
* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston has been given 12 to 15 minutes
* Ryback vs. Mark Henry has been given 12 minutes
* The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus has been given 15 minutes
* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker has been given 20 minutes
* Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio has been given 15 minutes
* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar has been given 20 to 30 minutes
* The Rock vs. John Cena has been given 25 to 30 minutes
* A Diddy musical performance has been given 8 minutes
* The WWE Hall of Famers coming out to wave to fans has been given 7 minutes
* The show opener and National Anthem has been given 7 minutes
* Other assorted segments throughout the show have been given 10 minutes
CM Punk resurfaced in the trailer for the new season of Maron that starts on Thursday, May 8, 2014 a...
- Below is the full schedule for Monday, day 57 of the WWE Network launch: 12am EST - WrestleMani...
- 2014 WWE Hall of Fame Jake "The Snake" Roberts tweeted the following update on his health today: ...
Trivia 1973 – Giant Baba wins the AJPW Champion’s Carnival, defeating Mark Lewin in the final...
WWE Superstar Batista appears to be taking some time off following Extreme Rules as he is currently ...