– TNA has confirmed that Hulk Hogan, Sting and Kurt Angle will be appearing at all of the company’s shows in England later this month, including the first-ever Impact from the UK.
– After the UK Impact tapings later this month, TNA has no plans to tape on the road at least through the end of May.
– The preliminary PPV buyrate for TNA Genesis is around 10-12,000 buys, which is on the high end of what TNA events usually do.
– Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey’s production company recently had a new sitcom picked up by Nick At Night. “Daddy’s Home” will star actor Scott Baio of “Charles In Charge” fame.
– Ric Flair says he’ll be on stage to accept his second WWE Hall of Fame induction, but some people in the industry are speculating TNA has the legal right to sue WWE since they are using a contracted TNA performer to draw ticket sales and DVD sales for the Hall of Fame ceremony. There is still no word yet as to whether TNA will pursue any legal action, but it’s possible TNA could try to get a cash settlement out of WWE in order to use & promote Flair.