The Rock Branded “A Bigger Diva” Than Justin Bieber, New WWE Trademarks, WM Pricing, More
- WWE have registered to trademark “1-800-Fella” and “ROCKPOCALYPSE”.
– In some markets, Time Warner Cable is listing WrestleMania as $54.99 for Standard and $64.99 for HD. On their website, it is listed at $59.99 and $64.99. Comcast is also listing the show at $59.99 and $64.99.
– LiveNation is advertising the following main events for the “RAW WrestleMania Revenge Tour” from Lodz, Poland:
* John Cena vs. CM Punk
* Ryback & Team Hell No vs. The Shield
* The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro
– Earlier today, the CBS affiliate at the Heroes and Legends Fanfest in Fort Wayne, Indiana talked to Ted DiBiase Sr. in a 20 minute interview. DiBiase discussed the fanfest, his career, and his thoughts on wrestling today at this link.
– The Rock did a webchat with The Sun in The UK, which you can check out below. Jon Chu took aim at The Rock as the pair sat down for a live webchat with The Sun to promote their new movie G.I. Joe: Retaliation. Singer Bieber – the star of Chu’s documentary Never Say Never – caused uproar earlier this month when he turned up two hours late onstage. Asked if the pop star was a nightmare to work with, Chu pointed at The Rock and replied: “Bieber is nothing compared to this diva here. He has the Rocktourage.”