More On The Rock’s Busy 2013, WWE Releases Developmental Announcer, Raw News
- We’ve covered how busy The Rock’s early 2013 will be with his WWE return and several movies coming out. It will be interesting to see how he handles all of the promotion for the various events and movies. Here’s what it looks like so far:
* January 27th – Royal Rumble
* February 17th – Elimination Chamber (Not Confirmed)
* February 22nd – Snitch
* March 29th – GI Joe: Retaliation
* April 7th – WrestleMania 29
* April 26th – Pain and Gain
* May 24th – Fast Six
- WWE recently released Chris Russo, who had been doing commentary work for FCW TV. He was not related to Vince Russo.
- The September 3rd WWE RAW had 313,000 homes watching on tape delay or DVR, which ended up being 90% watching live and 10% watching delayed.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Hello everybody, and welcome back to the Justin Credible Report exclusively on PWMania.com. Lots to ...
- John Cena's recent TMZ interview where he implied Hulk Hogan was too old to wrestle is said to hav...
- Regarding WWE's recent Vintage Collection show featured on Bill Goldberg, it has to do with WWE st...
- There is talk of Los Angeles not getting WWE SummerSlam in 2014. Madison Square Garden in New York...
- Former WWE Women's Champion Candice Michelle will be undergoing surgery Thursday on an injury that...