More On The Rock’s Busy 2013, WWE Releases Developmental Announcer, Raw News
- We’ve covered how busy The Rock’s early 2013 will be with his WWE return and several movies coming out. It will be interesting to see how he handles all of the promotion for the various events and movies. Here’s what it looks like so far:
* January 27th – Royal Rumble
* February 17th – Elimination Chamber (Not Confirmed)
* February 22nd – Snitch
* March 29th – GI Joe: Retaliation
* April 7th – WrestleMania 29
* April 26th – Pain and Gain
* May 24th – Fast Six
– WWE recently released Chris Russo, who had been doing commentary work for FCW TV. He was not related to Vince Russo.
– The September 3rd WWE RAW had 313,000 homes watching on tape delay or DVR, which ended up being 90% watching live and 10% watching delayed.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)