More On The Rock’s Busy 2013, WWE Releases Developmental Announcer, Raw News
- We’ve covered how busy The Rock’s early 2013 will be with his WWE return and several movies coming out. It will be interesting to see how he handles all of the promotion for the various events and movies. Here’s what it looks like so far:
* January 27th – Royal Rumble
* February 17th – Elimination Chamber (Not Confirmed)
* February 22nd – Snitch
* March 29th – GI Joe: Retaliation
* April 7th – WrestleMania 29
* April 26th – Pain and Gain
* May 24th – Fast Six
– WWE recently released Chris Russo, who had been doing commentary work for FCW TV. He was not related to Vince Russo.
– The September 3rd WWE RAW had 313,000 homes watching on tape delay or DVR, which ended up being 90% watching live and 10% watching delayed.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Check out this photo of Hulk Hogan, Ken Jeong, David Hasselhoff and Rick Fox on the set of WWE Studi...
- When the schedules for Fozzy and Chris Jericho were released earlier this summer, it was noted tha...
- WWE is advertising a match, as well as the Peep Show segment with Chris Jericho and Christian, for...
The Miami Herald has an article about WWE NXT star Steve Cutler, who is a former United States Marin...
- The following matches were taped for tonight's TNA No Surrender special on Spike TV: * Gunner v...