#RockTalk Highlights: The Rock’s Goals For 2014, Working With DC Comics, 2013′s “Ah Ha” Moment
- Here are some more highlights from The Rock’s #RockChat Q&A on Twitter this afternoon:
* He recently had a meeting with the CEO of Warner Bros. about working with DC Comics in 2014.
* His biggest “ah ha” moment in 2013 was when he tore his quad & adductor from his pelvis at WrestleMania 29. Rock said that was God’s way of saying, “slow down son.”
* His biggest 2014 goals are to diversify their 7 Bucks Entertainment company and make an even bigger impact in entertainment.
- The official WWE NXT Instagram account has posted the following image: Former Total Divas...
Trivia 1970 - WWWF World Champion Bruno Sammartino defeated Ivan Koloff in a Texas Death Match in...