Rollins Competes In Pre-Raw Dark Match, Superstars Matches
– The WWE SmackDown taping scheduled for May 29, 2012 has been moved to the River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It was originally scheduled to take place at the Cajun Dome in Lafayette, Louisiana.
– The following matches were taped Monday night in Cleveland, Ohio for this week’s episode of WWE Superstars:
* Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks
* Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly
– WWE developmental wrestler Seth Rollins defeated Michael McGillicutty via Curb Stomp in a dark match at Monday’s Raw SuperShow in Cleveland, Ohio. Rollins, who reigns as Florida Heavyweight Champion, also competed at SmackDown live events over the weekend and is slated to be on hand for Tuesday’s SmackDown taping in Columbus, Ohio.
Watch several video highlights from WWE RAW. ...
Trivia 1991 – Bobby Heenan, holding the NWA World championship belt, announced during a TV Tap...
Check out the full schedule for Tuesday, day 157 of the WWE Network launch: 12:30 am ET - Best of...