Santino Marella’s Return, Latest On Tamina Snuka’s Concussion, Recent WWE Attendance
- Japanese star Yuki Ishikawa will be moving to Canada soon to be a part of the Battle Arts Academy that Santino Marella is opening up in July. Santino trained years ago with the Battle Arts promotion in Japan and did one MMA fight under a fake name. Marella is focusing on the gym until he returns to WWE in August.
– WWE has confirmed that Tamina Snuka did suffer a concussion during a Superstars match against Natalya on June 3rd. The injury came when Natalya clotheslined her.
– Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on June 7th in Ft. Lauderdale, FL drew 5,200 fans for $220,000
* RAW on June 8th in Lakeland, FL drew 5,500 fans for $175,000
* SmackDown on June 8th in Johnson City, TN drew 3,000 fans for $90,000
* RAW on June 9th in Jacksonville, FL drew 4,500 fans for $135,000
* SmackDown on June 9th in Fayetteville, NC drew 4,700 fans for $125,000
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)