shelly-martinez

Posted On 03/18/2013 By In News

Shelly Martinez On Not Being Contacted For TNA Knockouts PPV – Says “It’s Okay” (Video)

Shelly Martinez revealed last week in this video on her official YouTube account that her former employer, TNA Wrestling, did not approach her to appear at their Knockouts-exclusive pay-per-view—taped Sunday in Orlando, Florida.

Responding to questions about whether TNA had contacted her to appear at the show, she said, “They [TNA] didn’t! My feelings are truly, truly hurt right now.”

Martinez, who regularly appears at independent wrestling events, released a follow-up video regarding the matter from backstage at Championship Wrestling from Hollywood on Sunday. The former Knockout says she received numerous Twitter messages from fans stating disappointment in her absence; she say “it’s okay.”

“TNA, it’s okay. It just wasn’t meant to be. I was meant to be here, at CWF Hollywood,” said Martinez.

Martinez then points the camera to her friends, including Nigel McGuinness, and notes, “If I was over there, I wouldn’t be here with my friends.”

PWMania.com.com is recognized throughout the entire professional wrestling industry as one of the top sources for accurate and up-to-date professional wrestling news, rumors, and information.