SmackDown Viewership Down, What Was Cut From RAW On Hulu Plus, JBL’s Show, Brodus Clay
- Here’s a list of which RAW segments were cut from the Hulu Plus verison of the show, courtesy of Kaleb Perkins:
* Backstage segment with Rosa Mendes/Alberto Del Rio/Hornswoggle/The Great Khali.
* Alberto Del Rio vs. The Great Khali.
* Backstage segment with Vickie Guerrero/Paul Heyman/CM Punk.
* Alicia Fox vs. Tamina Snuka.
* Tensai vs. Kofi Kingston.
* Backstage segment with Alberto Del Rio/Ricardo Rodriguez/Rosa Mendes.
* Video package with some of the WWE wrestlers on the USS John C. Stennis.
* Damien Sandow vs. Zach Ryder.
* Backstage interview with Josh Mathews/CM Punk/Paul Heyman.
- Last week’s 11/23 edition of WWE Smackdown on Syfy drew 2,572,000 viewers, down from the previous last week. The show aired during Thanksgiving weekend in the United States, which might have had an impact on viewership.
- Brodus Clay currently has the Superstar Spotlight on WWE’s website.
- SmackDown announcer JBL will be debuting The JBL Show later today on WWE’s website.
- PWMania.com reported that WWE officials including Triple H addressed the NXT roster at the most re...
- WWE is teasing a possible match between Sheamus and Christian for this Monday's RAW from Memphis. ...
Check out the final card for TNA's Lockdown pay-per-view from Miami. Remember to join us tonight at ...
There are issues with the original Sin Cara appearing for the AAA promotion on their TV show in Mexi...
- WWE Diva Cameron revealed on Twitter that the single release party she had in Beverly Hills on Fri...