Speculation On Steve Austin Not Wrestling Again, Road Dogg’s WWE Future & More
- Those close to Steve Austin say he likely will not wrestle another match. Austin has had both knee and shoulder surgeries without doing any pro wrestling. Austin’s recent knee surgery would generally keep a wrestler out of action for seven to nine months. Austin would be touch-and-go at best for a WrestleMania 29 match.
- “Road Dogg” BG James is being groomed to be a top agent for WWE, partly because of his loyalty to Triple H.
- Terry Taylor has been training the intermediate students in WWE developmental.
- Linda and Vince McMahon have donated $160,000 to the Mitt Romney Presidential campaign.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- Alberto Del Rio broke his Twitter silence with the following today: I'm back, and I want to...