– TNA taped the January 9TH, 2014 episode of Impact Wrestling on Wednesday night in Orlando. Here are spoilers:
* Dixie Carter came out with a contract for AJ Styles and calls him out. Dixie says the contract is for one night only and for a No DQ match against Magnus tonight. The winner will be the undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. Dixie says she won’t give up until she never has to see AJ again. She gets angry and tells him to sign the contract. AJ fires back and cuts a promo on her until Magnus comes out and asks Dixie to leave the ring, which she does. Magnus says AJ’s time in TNA is up and he’s the true champion. AJ signs the contract and talks about what he’s done for TNA.
* BroMans defeated Eric Young and Joseph Park. Gail Kim and Lei’D Tapa were shown backstage attacking ODB so EY ran off and left Park by himself. After the match, BroMans laid Park out on a guardrail.
* James Storm calls Gunner out to the ring. They talk about what happened with Feast or Fired. They’re going to have a match with a briefcase on the line and shake hands.
* Samoa Joe came out but was attacked by Ethan Carter III. They made their way to the ring and went to a No Contest. Rockstar Spud came out but Joe chased him off.
* Kurt Angle comes out for his steel cage open challenge. Bobby Roode appears on the stage and runs Angle down. He introduces Angle’s opponents, Kazarian and Daniels. Angle ended up defeating them by pinning Kazarian.
* Dixie Carter is backstage and she tells them to leave the cage. Bobby Roode comes in and she makes him go right back out for a match.
* Bobby Roode defeated Sting in a cage match by escaping out of the door. ECIII and Rockstar Spud helped him win.
* Magnus defeated AJ Styles in a No DQ match to become the Undisputed TNA Champion. The match saw interference from Sting, Bro Mans, Ethan, Rockstar Spud, Kazarian and Daniels, as well as Dixie and four referees. Magnus got the pin after Roode laid out AJ. The heels held Sting back from making the save.
After the match, Dixie celebrated with Magnus, Ethan and Rockstar Spud before leaving. AJ Styles took the mic as fans started chanting thank you. AJ says there’s no place like home in TNA and talks about putting in work for the fans. AJ says “storyline or not” that Dixie can forget about him. AJ says this is real life and thanks the fans for letting him wrestle and entertain them. AJ shakes hands with fans and goes around ringside on his way out.