*Spoilers* Impact Wrestling Taping Results For 10/6
TNA taped the October 6th edition of Impact Wrestling last night from the Knoxville Coliseum in Knoxville, Tennessee. Below are full taping results:
Impact Wrestling (Airing 10/6 on Spike TV):
* Beer Money open the show and they aren’t happy about facing one another tonight. Bobby Roode says it will help him prepare for Bound For Glory and his TNA Championship match against Kurt Angle. They promise to bring all they have in the bout.
* Kazarian b. Gunner via disqualification. Gunner actually beat Kaz via submission but when he wouldn’t release the hold, he was disqualified.
* Mr. Anderson came out and cut a promo and was interrupted by Bully Ray. Anderson challenged Ray to a “Falls Count Anywhere” match at Bound For Glory.
* TNA Knockout Women’s Champion Winter & Madison Rayne b. Mickie James & Velvet Sky
* Eric Bischoff called Jeff Hardy out. Bischoff berated him for “dropping the ball” but Hardy kicked him and hit Twist of Fate. Immortal hit the ring but Hardy escaped through the crowd.
* Crimson b. Samoa Joe
* Bobby Roode b. James Storm. Kurt Angle came out when the referee was knocked out and beat up on Storm while Roode was woozy in the ring.
* Hulk Hogan came out for his “retirement” speech. Sting came out and said no one believes it. A video is shown of Hogan and Eric Bischoff mocking the fans for believing it and saying it was a ploy to sell Hogan shirts. Sting vs. Hogan is eventually set for Bound For Glory.
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)