*Spoilers* Impact Wrestling Taping Results For 9/8
1. The Pope and Devon beat The British Invasion to become No. 1 contenders to the TNA Tag Titles. Devon and Dinero won after Devon does a spinebuster type slam.
JB introduced the Bound For Glory Series final four – Bully Ray, Gunner, and Beer Money. Bully Ray cut a promo on how Beer Money won’t be a team after the series. He put over Gunner as future and how he will make sure Bully Ray will be champion. There will be a four corners match with all four participating. Bobby Roode said they both want to be a champion and it’s their dream. He says both will share victory after whichever one wins the title after Bound For Glory.
2. Eric Young defeated Robbie E to retain the TNA Television Title. Light Heavyweight champion Eduardo Alvarez is at commentary. Eric Young retains after Spike Piledriver.
3. Winter and Angelina Love defeated Mickie James and Velvet Sky. Winter blew mist in Mickie’s eyes and then pinned her.
Austin Aries came out to great heat. He cut a decent promo and then Kendrick came out in a suit and did some crazy promo. It was a pretty decent exchange.
4. Gunner defeated Bully Ray, James Storm, and Bobby Roode in a four corners match. Gunner pinned Ray after a running knee.
5. Mr. Anderson beat Kurt Angle by DQ in a TNA Title match. The match ended in disqualification when Immortal ran out and attacked Anderson and Sting.
It was announced that The Network agreed to give Jeff Hardy a live mic. Hardy’s promo was how he let the fans and the guys down in the back. He can’t expect people to forgive him but he asks for one more shot and leaves.
(Credit: ProWrestling.net reader Arron Frasier)
Trivia 2001 - The infamous Bob Costas interview of Vince McMahon airs on HBO's "On the Record wi...
Watch several video highlights from this week's episode of WWE NXT. ...
Watch these video highlights from this week's episode of WWE Superstars. ...
- Bobby Lashley will face Ethan Carter III on next week's episode of Impact Wrestling. The storyline...
Tonight Live at 11pm ET, the Wild Talk Radio Network Presents the "Multi-Time Award Winning" The Rac...