TNA Wrestling taped the March 17th edition of TNA Impact from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Below are full results:
TNA iMPACT! (Airing March 17th, 2011)
* The show opens with a recap from the Victory Road pay-per-view, followed by Sting coming to the ring. He says it’s time to take out the trash and introduces a new design for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, leading to Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan coming out. They say Sting has no right to change what belongs to them. Bully Ray comes out, followed by Fortune and finally Mr. Anderson. They all demand title shots. Bischoff and Hogan make a Fatal 4 Way for the main event between AJ Styles, Bully Ray, Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam where the winner will face Sting at Lockdown.
* Crimson and Scott Steiner b. Ink Inc. After the match, Shannon Moore flips out again as Jesse Neal is being a good sport to the winning team.
* “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero has a “healing ritual” with a blind man, a large women and a crippled man. He is interrupted by Samoa Joe and Okada. Dinero escapes before he could be struck.
* TNA Knockout Champion Madison Rayne, with Tara, makes her way to the ring for another open challenge. The challenge is answered by Alissa Flash.
* TNA Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne w/Tara b. Alissa Flash quickly. After the match, Mickie James comes out and challenges Madison to a match at Lockdown for the title. Madison says she will only accept if Mickie puts her hair on the line.
* Jeff and Karen Jarrett for a promo. Jarrett says he is out here tonight to offer a truce to Kurt Angle, which leads to Angle coming out with a guitar that has an American flag attached. Angle hits Jeff with the guitar. Karen attempts to low blow Kurt, but it does not work (wearing a cup). Jeff is bleeding. Kurt challenges Jeff to a match at Lockdown, but Jeff shakes his head no. Kurt says if he doesn’t get what he wants “bad things will happen.” Angle leaves while Jeff continues to bleed.
* Jeremy Borash introduces the next match as a Triple Threat for the vacated TNA Television Championship. Out comes Gunner and Murphy, followed by Rob Terry.
* Gunner b. Murphy and Rob Terry with a slam on Murphy to become the new TNA Television Champion.
* Angelina Love, Matt Morgan and Winter b. Hernandez, Rosita and Sarita after Winter hit a catatonic on Rosita. During the match, the person who interfered during the Hernandez/Morgan match at Victory Road came out, but Morgan ran him and Hernandez off.
* AJ Styles vs. Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam for the #1 contenders spot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship ends in a no contest when the match gets crazy, fast. AJ and Ray brawl outside of the ring while Anderson and RVD fight in the ring. AJ was about to hit Ray with a chair, but Ric Flair came out and low blowed him, allowing Ray to powerbomb AJ off the stage through a table. Both are looked at by trainers while a medical crew comes out with a stretcher and takes AJ to the hospital as Ray tries to attack AJ and falls. It appears the taping has ended at this point.